ITI utilizes an approach of modeling, measurement, and implementation to develop and validate ways to make complex information systems trustworthy.
ITI strives to:
- establish fundamental and enabling science and technology for building trustworthy information systems,
- to develop techniques for assessing trustworthiness of information systems, and
- to apply the developed techniques to critical applications, including those in aerospace systems, power systems, data & information processing systems, transportation systems, emergency response systems, and e-commerce and financial systems.
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute (CIRI)
- Cyber Resilient Energy Delivery Consortium (CREDC)
- Trustworthy Cyber Infrastructure for the Power Grid (TCIPG)